My husband and I spent 5 nights at the Napili Kai in late February. We enjoyed the camaraderie of the guests that return year after year. The organized putting contests, mai-tai party and especially the Napili Kai's Foundation sponsorship of the Tuesday night polynesian show with local children. The staff was exceptionally social and efficient. The property is clean, being upgraded and has all the necessary activities for guests of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina