I can't say enough great things about this resort. It offers that Hawaiian relaxed feeling that you just don't get at other "mega" resorts. We stayed in Lani II, floor 1, and had beautiful ocean views. The room had been recently rennovated and was beautiful....new bedding, cabinets, granite counters, full stocked kitchen. We did not have air conditioning and NEVER needed it in spite of being there during one of the warmest months of the year. The ceiling fan was beyond sufficient. Napili Bay is so stunning and peaceful to wake up with, sipping coffee on the lanai watching the sunrise. The resort offers putt putt golf, a weekly mai tai party, complimentary coffee, pineapple, etc. in the morning...the list goes on. They also let us check out late and offered the hospitality room since we had a late night red-eye departing flight back to the mainland. The attached restaurant, The Sea House is also incredible with excellent breakfast and Happy Hour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina