We spent a week at Napili Kai Beach Resort and had a wonderful time. Our room and the grounds were clean and well maintained. We had an ocean view room and the view was wonderful and you could listen to the sound of the ocean at night. The beach is amazing. All but one day conditions were perfect and safe for the kids to play in the ocean all day. Pools are small but the beach is so good you shouldn't be at the pool. All of the resort staff were very friendly and helpful. They have daily talks and activities that are complimentary to guests...our kids enjoyed making leis. The only downside was one of the concierges was very unpleasant...to the point we almost turned around and cancelled the items we had booked. The other concierge was very friendly when we stopped to ask questions, so were were suprised at the rudeness of the other one when we went to book activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina