Napili Kai Beach Resort is a wonderful place to vacation. Perfect for families with or without children. Staff is so friendly and helps you in any way they can. Activities include 9 hole putting green for children,18 hole for adults, shuffle board, bocci ball and also the use of masks and snorkels. Scenery is out of this world with Molokai and Lanai in view. Rooms were very clean, bed was so comfy and cozy. Our in room kitchenette had all of the amenities to allow us to have a meal without going out everyday to eat and was completely staffed with dishes, silverware, glasses, pots and pans , toaster, coffee pot and blender not to mention a full size refrig and two burner stove with microwave. Lanai was a wonderful spot to just relax and take some awesome pictures from ! My husband and I will more than likely return to have another wonderful vacation at the Napili Kai in the future !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina