My husband and I travel to Hawaii often and by far we enjoy Maui for all that it has to offer. Hiking, scuba diving, snorkeling and morning runs on the many boardwalks.
Napili Kai Beach Resort is a little gem that hugs around Napili Bay. The beach is beautiful and the snorkeling off the shore is FANTASTIC. It is not crowded (per say). I guess the crowd differential would depend on your time of travel.
We always stay in the condo units and like to have access to the kitchenette. Having said that the Sea House restaurant which is part of the resort has really exceptional foods and selections.
I love the location of the resort becauae you are still close enough to access all your activities but far enough away to enjoy aloha!!
It's family friendly and also provides the exclusivity that couples are looking for.
I hope this review helps you with your Maui resort choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Vacatia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina