The beach is wonderful; not too crowded & plenty of snorkeling right off the beach. The room was immaculate & view was as beautiful as advertized. We had an ocean view studio.
The kitchen equip is good - full size frig, stove, and plenty of pots/pans. We were amazed at how large the room is. A wonderful relaxing place to stay and hang out; the lanai was roomy. There are several grocery stores and restaraunts in the area (not true a few years ago!).
Those looking for night-life would want to choose somewhere else (or be willing to zip down to Lahaina to find it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina