+ terrific location - you can see the ocean from your room, just a half block from a beautiful beach
+ super friendly service
+ free breakfast buffet
+ nicely appointed room, with lanai
+ walking distance to Merriman's
- no AC - fine for one night, but might be hard for some when it's extremely hot
- shampoo and conditioner combo was not great, I'd suggest bringing your own
- not a ton of privacy - decks, buildings are fairly close together and there are a number of people on the beach. Perfectly fine for me (traveling solo) and my needs on this trip though.
- screens on windows, but not on main lanai door
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Maui's most beautiful beaches on Napili Bay, this hotel offers a peaceful escape with a variety of activities and friendly services. The Mauian Hotel features quiet guestrooms without phones, stereos or TVs. For technological amenities, guests can visit the Ohana Room to watch TV or use free wireless internet access. In the morning, guests will enjoy a free continental breakfast, then can play on one of the oceanfront shuffleboard courts. Championship golf and tennis is available at the adjacent Kapalua Resort. The area surrounding the Mauian is also filled with hiking, water sports and shopping opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mauian Hotel on Napili Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mauian Hotel
- The Mauian Hotel On Napili Beach Maui/Lahaina