I intended to take the ferries in Sep 2013 to Molokai and Lanai for day trips and this hotel is just outside the pier where you would catch the ferries. The front desk was friendly and the room is old but clean. There is a huge lanai that comes with the room and it faces the Banyan Tree Park. There is no parking near the hotel itself but you will receive a parking permit at a location about one block from the hotel. The pier is just outside the front door of the hotel. The ferry to Molokai is on the right and the ferry to Lanai is on the the left. Excellent restaurants are all around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina