We stayed mid-December 2012 in a Queen room. It was a perfect size & price for our first trip to Maui -- we weren't in the room much! It was a reasonable walking distance to the Old Lahaina Luau so we avoided the parking nightmare and went wild with the drinks.
Only three things that could make this hotel better: a microwave for the night we're tired of going out... And replace those louvred doors to the bathrooms with something a bit more... Solid; and some sort of screening (like tied bamboo) between room Lanai Balconies. With those three improvements, we'd never be tempted to try another property. Loved the pool, the bed, the location, and staff. The restaurant on the other hand... Didn't impress us at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina