The Pioneer Inn is our favorite place to stay in Lahaina. We're not beach people but the wharf is just next door and we can see the water from our outside room looking at the Banyan Tree Park. The three people who work the office have been there several years so it's nice to see a familiar face and they are so helpful and friendly. The rooms are small but sitting on the lanai and people watching make up for it. Who stays in the room anyway? Whale watching is a favorite thing for us to do when we're there and the boats (rafts, our favorite) are just seconds away from the hotel. So much to do within a ten minute walk from hotel....all sorts of shops and restaurants. Kudos to the staff, especially Amber, who saw we really, really wanted our Banyan Tree view room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina