I was initially nervous about staying in a historic hotel- I've had questionable luck on the East coast with similar-type properties. I was pleasantly surprised by the Pioneer Inn. Although all rooms are on the second floor and there is no elevators the rooms were large enough for two and the beds were Very comfortable. The room's lanai overlooked Front street, so if you're noise sensitive and don't run the A/C I'd suggest earplugs, but we had no problem on our Monday/Tuesday night stay. Weekends may be noisier as Front street is the main drag in Lahaina. I look forward to staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina