We spent one night at the Pioneer Inn and loved the location. It is smack dab in the middle of town. Our room had balcony facing the banyan tree. It was amazing to wat. The thousands of birds flock to the tree at sunset. The downside was we could hear the live music from the various bars until they closed at 2 AM. Family in a room farther from Front street did not hear the music. The room was ver small and old, which we expected. It was clean and bed was comfortable. It was fun to be able to walk anywhere downtown from this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina