We stayed here 2 nights as we were taking ferries and the hotel is directly across from the harbour. It is very old but has recently been renovated. The first night we required 2 rooms and as we were 3 they olny had 1 room for 3 that was already booked so it turned out to be quite expensive. The bed was amazing! Nive to have an outside balcony.
The second time we stayed they accommodated us with providing a cot in the room. The fold out cot was absolutely terrible, the worst I have ever slept on; they need to provide better folding beds. there was also little room to move in the room, ended up taking some furniture out to the balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina