After checking out of another hotel early due to discomfort, the Best Western Pioneer Inn was a wonderful change. The staff was so friendly, they made you want to stay.
The bed was very comfortable and the rooms have a nice refridgerator for your cool drinks.
Lahaina gets very quiet shortly after midnight and there are plenty of places with great food. Well worth the money.
A hugh variety of interesting shops.
Parking is close and free, along with free internet access.
The bath towels are thick and soft.
A very pleasant place to spend a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina