“Good breakfast hidden in the Wharf.”
Review of Amigo's

Amigo's
Ranked #110 of 274 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I wandered into Amigo's for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised. The breakfast burrito (eggs, cheese & beans) was a great value. The coffee & horchata was great and the service was good.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I'm the kind of guy that rates a Mexican food joint by their enchiladas, and to be honest, their's were not anything spectacular. I was pumped to eat Mexican food by the inn we stayed at, but was not impressed. The service was different. We had to seat ourselves for one thing (maybe they were just low on staff, I get that). Their chips and salsa were ok. The salsa was really good. But the food seemed pretty small in portion from what I'm used to. It was nothing special, but it did satisfy my Mexican food needs. My wife enjoyed her tacos, and I did enjoy my beef taco and chicken enchilada. It was a decent experience.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Small little restuarant in Lahaina. My husband and I are from Texas and are Mexican food junkies. The spicier the better! A very simple atmosphere. It looked like one guy working front of the house and one in the back. Food was great. Margaritas were very refreshing. I recommend taking the time to check this great lunch spot out! We had enchiladas, tacos, chips & salsa & much more. Easy, simple, great!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We both had a craving for Mexican food and found a coupon to use here. It was a very small place at the Wharf Cinema Center in Lahaina. The food was very good. We both had the #4 combo plate (enchilada, taco, and a chile relleno with rice and beans). One of the best chile relleno's we have had in a while.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The fare is passable Mexican food (not to be confused with Tex-Mex) at a very reasonable price. It is pretty casual and the service is pretty quick. I've gotten the chimichangas and enchiladas a couple of times and they are pretty good. The salsa that comes with the chips before the meal is pretty tasty, too. A little hard to find (stuck back in the little mall, kind of by the movie theater) but worth the hunt.

Been to Amigo's? Share your experiences!