We booked through Expedia and when we arrived at Reception they told us they had nothing available, but the Staff at the Eldorado were so nice, they booked us into a very nice Hotel which is 5 minutes away for one night (free of charge) and they accomodated us the next Day, it was Expedia's fault not Eldorado.
Anyway, we are absolutely delighted with the Eldorado, our unit has a Kitchen Living/Bedroom with a partial Ocean view.
We have a Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer...everything we need for a week's stay. We didn't want a Hotel because we are here partially for a Cycling Vacation, we rented Cannondale R5000 Road Bikes from West Maui Cycles, around 5 minutes away. So there's a tip for you Cyclists out there.
There's underground Parking @ $5 per night, half what we paid at the first place, and the nicest part is we can leave the Top off our Jeep rental overnight without fear of waking up in the morning and finding it full of Water!!
The Eldorado is conveniently located, turn right for Whaler's Village, left (on the 30) for a spectacular drive around the island...fantastic!!
The WiFi (free of charge) is very strong where we are, right next to the Pool.
Come to the Eldorado with confidence, you'll love it, plus, most restaurants are very spendy, so stop by at Costco, which is close to the Airport, and stock up for the week. There's BBQ's by the Pool!! We'll deffinately be back next year!!
The Sunset's are fantastic, I've posted a couple of Pics for ya!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort, Outrigger® Maui EldoradoSM situates you in easy walking distance to beach activities, championship Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, and Whaler’s Village shops, restaurants and nightlife. These low-rise Maui condo rentals are well regarded among vacationers for roomy comfort with 1-bedroom suites up to 1,200 square feet! The relaxed garden setting is informal and inviting. The house golf cart shuttles guests to the exclusive beach cabana at north Kaanapali Beach. And enjoy more of west Maui exploring art galleries and souvenir shops in historic Lahaina Town, and discovering outdoor adventure at Kapalua Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Maui Eldorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Maui Eldorado
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Maui El Dorado
- Maui Eldorado Lahaina