We recently returned from a one week stay at Kaleialoha in unit 207. We'd researched numerous lodging options for this trip, and I don't think we could have done better! We found the unit to be perfect in every way: high end appliances, laundry facilities, full kitchen, extremely comfortable bed, and the BEST view we've ever had on vacation. Each morning, we enjoyed coffee and breakfast on the lanai and saw turtles nearly every day. Sunsets are amazing, and rainbows are a regular occurrence. Yes, the pool was cold, and no, there wasn't any beach directly at this property, but we knew these "issues" prior to booking. Being within a few minutes of Kaanapali Beach and an awesome, and not well known, beach at Kapalua provided excellent alternatives. We were sad to leave after only a week and already dream about a return trip. I plan to stay in this very unit again and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a laid back, well appointed unit with comforts beyond most of those at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful direct oceanfront, one bedroom, fully equipped condos near the famed Kaanapali Resort area in desirable West Maui. Sandy beach, sunset BBQ area, in-ground pool, free parking, internet and cable. Weekly Farmers Market, health food store and beach park 3 blks away. Shopping, restaurants and all beach activities within minutes. 4 miles to Lahaina Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Kaleialoha Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Kaleialoha Condominiums Maui/Lahaina