My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Maui for our honeymoon last year. From the moment we arrived, we absolutely loved it. It was the first time in Maui for the both of us.
The staff were so friendly and greeted us with leis and lots of congratulations. They got us into our room quickly and gave us a lot of "tips" on what to do and where to go. Our room was spectacular...the bed was so comfortable. out view was amazing, and everything was super clean.
We strolled down the beach walk and checked out the other hotels and felt so lucky because we thought the Hyatt was the best!
The breakfast buffett was awesome - the food was fantastic and your surroundings were lush, exotic, and beautiful.
We were even treated to a nice bottle of champagne on our second night - we arrived in our room to find it there, chilled and perfect after a long day snorkeling and getting so much sun.
The concierge helped plan our week - they made dinner reservations at Mama's Fishhouse for us, book our jet ski rentals, and information on the Road to Hana. We sat down with them and they did all the work for us in about 30-45 minutes. It was great. We spent the rest of the week enjoying ourselves and relaxing.
The drinks were the best - we rung up a bar tab to be proud of! We just loved their pina coladas, chichis, and the Lahaina Lemonade. Nothing better than sitting poolside with a great cocktail.
The best thing about the Hyatt was the feeling that every moment there was luxiourious and special - it was the most relaxing vacation and a fantastic honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina