This is a great place to stay if you have young children. We have a 2 and 4 year old and they absolutely loved the kids pool area and waterslide. I can't believe how much fun they had. My 4 year old spent hours going down the slide. My 2 year old spent hours digging in the sand area and loved the water spout area as well. The layout of the kids pool/sand/slide area was perfect. The pictures on the hotel website does not do it justice. They had plenty of lawnchairs so you could lay and relax and still watch your kids. The "adult" pool was also very nice with plenty of chairs. The one downside is that the beach right off the hotel wasn't great. It has a lot of coral that washed up on the sand so that the kids didn't want to walk and be on the sand right there. We just walked up the path a few hundred feet by the next hotel and did our beach time there.
The service was great. We ordered room service a few times and they had quoted us 30 minutes and after 30 minutes on the dot they called and said it would be 10 more minutes. Once they arrived 10 minutes later, they had a box of chocolates in hand for our inconvienance.
Rooms were a nice size, but you want to make sure you are at the end of the hall so that you don't hear all of the foot traffic all night long.
The fitness center was also amazing. The ocean view from the fitness center made you want to come and work out. The spa at the hotel was also great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina