Having read many of the previous reviews, I appreciate letting me know about the construction on the other side of the resort. I asked for a room far away from it and was given a lovely one with a beautiful view of the mountains and ocean. The only "noise" we heard was from the almost nightly Luau but this was a pleasant distraction and it ended by eight p.m. The hotel is much more beautiful than the pictures show. The grounds are stunning and the open and airy design reflective of the Maui experience. Service was attentive and excellent from check in, through car valet, through pool staff through restaurant workers. My only criticism is the cost of food. It is truly staggering. I would allow yourself several meals to "treat yourself" especially to the breakfast buffet and the incredible Luau. However, most of the time you would do better eating in Lahaina, especially at Aloha Mixed Plate which I will review next. The food, atmosphere and service are awesome and the cost low!
All in all, we loved the Hyatt Regency and will return! P.S. The so-called "pressured time share" were nothing of the sort. We sat through the presentation with a very low key gentleman, gathered our gift and were on our way. We also chose to sit through this. No one "forced" us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina