The Hyatt appealed to us as it has a lovely kids pool and easy access to the beach, restaurants and shops. The car/breakfast package was great. Unfortunately the night we arrived (after 11pm) our room was not ready and we spent an uncomfortable night in a room with one bed for 4 of us. The situation was corrected the next day and we were given a much more suitable room. The breakfast at Swan Court was very good. The spa and fitness facility are well done. The resort fee makes little sense, fitness room access, newspaper and coffee are often standard in hotels that charge 400USD+ per night. Some nights were noisy due to outside events that went on until 10PM. All complaints were handled well. Tennis lessons were a pleasure, thank you to Frank Salvatore!
Cascade Grill and Sushi was our favorite on site restaurant and there is easy access to other excellent places to eat. You will need a car if you stay here. The self parking was very convenient. Overall we enjoyed our stay with our two young children, 4 years and 5 months, however it did feel like we were paying too much for average service and surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina