From checking in, to housekeeping, to the restaurant staff, the Hyatt offers the best service I have ever received. I am in the service industry and I was beginning to think I would never get the quality I give on a daily basis. My trip to Maui was a much needed break from my exhausting job, and the Hyatt made it perfect.
A couple of examples:
1) We were not celebrating anything, and we were still treated special.
2) My bf jumped in the pool with his phone in his pocket. He panicked, and I took it over to the towel desk and asked for a bag of rice.The attendant asked where we were sitting, and brought a huge ziploc bag filled with rice within 10 minutes! The phone was not salvaged but the fact that the attendant was so quick to help made my day.
3) It rained during the luau. We went to the front to politely complain hoping for maybe a discount, and we were immediately offered a full refund or a rain check. We took the latter and had an amazing experience the following night.
4) The construction was a little annoying, but you could tell they made every effort to be as considerate as possible. Our room overlooked the work area and we were never woken by it. EVERYTHING wakes me up and I slept like a baby.
Speaking of babies, the one downfall my trip was the amount of children running around screaming. I'm glad it wasn't a romantic vacation for me.
Thank you Hyatt. You exceeded my expectations and I hope wherever I travel there is a Hyatt with the same level of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina