Beautiful Lobby, great Restarants, and awesome deep pool.
Close to activities such as Jet Skiing (our kids favorite), parasailing and paddle boards.
Stay in Regency club. Great breakfast and sunset drinks.
The Poolside Bar has unique Hawaiian drinks and wonderful food with value.
My wife loved the Spa and she claims it is every peaceful, and one the best massages she has had in a while.
The gym is large and all the equipment is new. Take the long walk along the path between the Hotel and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina