One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in.
Travelled with my wife to Maui after a week in Honolulu. After a decent cab ride ( better off hiring a car) we arrived at the Hyatt Maui. Greeted by friendly staff and helpful.
Room was a little dated but didn't need to stay to stay in the room for long based on the facilities at the hotel. Golf course. Shopping. Great pools. A cave bar you can swim to and a fun water-slide, the lava tube!
Restaurants were fine and staff were good.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina