I loved the resort! resort is huge and has been designed with great attention to the details. One can spend 1-2 hours just roaming around the property. Front desk and valet guys were really helpful and gave a sense of caring attitude. Our room got upgraded to partial ocean view which was great.
1) There was no vending machine at our floor, which I find very helpful to save some dollars on water ( especially during the night).
2)Our flight was at night and we checked out around 11. the staff did not suggest any services for keeping our bags or a hospitality room? When we asked we were told to leave our bags at bell desk and told that we can use swimming pool guest/rest room as hospitality room. He did not gave us a key and that guest /rest room closes by 6.00 PM !. The bell desk staff was not very helpful and she literally took us to the places where our begs were and we had to carry out ourselves.
If you are looking to spend some time at hotel/resort , I think this is a good place. My stay was very good other than the fact that they did not have hospitality room and they did not extend any help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 40 oceanfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical paradise. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views. Amenities include oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include Drums of the Pacific Lu'au, Tour of the Stars rooftop stargazing, cultural lessons, water sports, shopping on property and nearby, and wildlife tours with penguins, flamingos and more. World-class dining at Japengo, 'Umalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Hyatt Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina