“Yum!”

and up
Half-Day Guided Private Tour of Maui Island with Hotel Pickup
Ranked #3 of 36 things to do in Kula
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Dairy Farm is located on the beautiful slopes of Maui's Haleakala Crater in lower Kula and has been producing award winning “Maui Gourmet Goat Cheeses” for over 6 years. Come and take a tour of one of the Islands top Ag-Tourism venues and learn more about our goats and cheeses and what we have to offer.We hope you enjoy your visit to Surfing Goat Dairy. …and as they say in Hawaii... “Da' Feta Mo' Betta!”“Winner of 16 National Awards”“Best Goat Cheese spread in North America 2004, 2005 & 2006”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Surfing Goat Dairy with my boyfriend and another couple while on vacation in Napili. It was 100% worth the drive. The employees were the friendliest people I encountered on the entire trip. We had an amazing cheese sampler plate, tzatziki with veggies and goat cheese truffles. Delicious!!! We also got to see some kid goats graduate. I would definetly recommend this as a stop whenever on Maui. Thanks Surfing Goat Dairy!

1  Thank PTcruiser816
Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

It is what it is. A goat cheese farm. They have some great and expensive goat cheese and other stuff that can be attributed as coming from a goat. The folks there are very nice and I think that it's worth a drive to find it. Some of the sights along the way are as good as your final destination.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place is great. We love the cheeses, the experience, the soaps and feeding the goats. So great and well worth the trip.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped in here on our way down from visiting Haleakala State Park. We stopped for a short time only and did not take part in a tour. We were told that at 3pm you could get a chance to milk the goats, but that was many hours away so we did not experience that. However my kids enjoyed seeing and petting the baby goats and my husband and I had did a goat cheese tasting. It was a nice stop.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Be sure to take the tour and taste the amazing cheese. The staff is very nice and knew a great deal about the farm.