“Definitely a Must Do!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely a Must Do!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We just returned from our trip to Maui. What a beautiful place. Trip would not have been complete without doing the bike ride at sunrise and learning all about the area - and this bike tour company is top notch from start to finish. Doing on the first morning we were there, and not quite adjusted to the time change, was a real plus. Ron and Travis were excellent guides. They made you feel safe the whole ride. Topping it off with brunch at The Dunes was a real treat. We'll definitely do again when we go back someday - which is a must!

Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Amazing experience- Sunrise tour and bike down the volcano”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazing experience with this tour company-- book online or call. They have $5 discounts for aaa members (other discounts available- check their website). Don't book through your hotel (bc the hotel keeps a commission).
Dress extremely warmly for the sunrise-- several layers for pants and shirts. The tour company has gloves, jackets and windbreaker pants. I recommend bringing a hat to cover your ears (it's really cold up there!!) but definitely worth the trip. Bring a energy bar/trail mix in case you get hungry. The tour company will make you sign a waiver for the ride down-- however it wasn't as scary as they made it seem. You just need to make sure to follow the guide and don't turn the wheel right or left (ride your bike a motorcycle- where you sway to the left and right when you make the turns). This is the only tour company that includes breakfast - an amazing view at a country club. They call the order in so it ready when you get there! I loved this experience! You get to bike through where you smell eucalyptus trees and lavender.

2 Thank westvillagechic
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Experience”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We got picked up promptly at 2 AM by Ron who proceeded to pick up the rest of our group and then picked up Manny. Words cannot describe how fantastic both Ron and Manny were. Manny was in charge of cycling down the mountain with us while Ron drove the van behind us. Manny made every effort to make sure we had a safe yet exciting experience. Manny even had us stop and gave us all an awesome photo op with some cool poses. Throughout the whole ride Manny made sure everyone felt comfortable cycling and would reach out to those who felt a bit iffy with the ride. I HIGHLY recommend this tour company!!! Thanks Ron and Manny for an awesome experience I will never forget!!

Portland, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome, even in the rain!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

These guys were FANTASTIC! It was about 50 degrees with 35 mi/hr winds at the top and tropical rain all the way down (except when we stopped for photos...not sure how they shut it off), but these guides made sure we were all laughing and having a great time. I can only imagine how it good it would have been in good weather! The other tour companies look very unhappy. It also helped that they made sure we were first to the top and first to descent so we didn't have to deal with fighting crowds.

Visited June 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cool Experience!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband & I were referred to this company by our hotel & it was a wonderful referral. Manny & Brad were our guides and they were professional, informative & thought of everything beforehand! They were right on time picking us up at the the hotel, had extra clothes so we didn't freeze outside watching the sunrise and made sure we got amazing pictures. I was more nervous than I thought I would be and Manny recognized that pretty quickly. He moved me up right behind him and that really helped to settle my nerves! The ride was great, perfect day for it truly and the scents and scenery were so very cool! I would definitely recommend them and this company based on my experience.