Aston Maui Hill
Kamaole Sands(Kihei)(Great Value!)
$204
$151
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$209
AscendHotels
$214
$140
$183
$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$193
Mana Kai Maui(Kihei)
$570
$471
Cancelon
All reviewsdennis costaocean viewliving roomputting greenthe kitchenthe general managerfruit basketmai tai partyacross the streetlarge lanaifresh towelswasher and dryertime sharequiet locationgrounds are beautifulfull bathroomstimeshare exchange
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We have visited Maui Hill previously as both timeshare owners and paying guests. This was a paying guest visit and our first Christmas in Maui. On this trip we were in a 1BR unit with a very nice view. As always the manager, Dennis Costa, and his staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We were greeted with candy, a basket of fruit and a poinsettia in our unit. Our unit was clean and well appointed. Housekeeping came in daily and managed to always come when we were out.

They held a Christmas party for staff and guests on Christmas Eve which included beef, hot dogs, chips and a variety of beverages. Santa arrived by helicopter and brought treats for all the children. It was a very enjoyable holiday visit.

While this is an older resort, the grounds are always well maintained and the units kept very clean. The staff deserves kudos for the pride they obviously take in the property. We would recommend this resort to anyone that wants to experience the true Aloha spirit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelkidPC
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

We thank you very much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. It was our pleasure to have you here at the Aston Maui Hill Resort. It is people like you that make our job so rewarding. We hope to see you back again for the 30th year of Santa Claus arriving on December 24, 2013 on the putting green with more delicious food and great hawaiian entertainment.

Have a Happy New Year.

Dennis Costa
General Manager and Staff.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Overall, I loved this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I arrived about an hour early to check in and it was no problem at all. The room was HUGE- more like a townhouse than a hotel room, and the full kitchen saves big $$$ on food when you have a family to feed. Washer and dryer in the unit, as well as a dishwasher. Pool was nice, with a nice deck and even a Mai Tai party on Tuesdays. (I think the girl said it's every Tuesday...) And the grounds were just beautiful.

The one smudge on an otherwise perfect stay... was housekeeping. Our first full day there, I left $10 on the table with a note that said "Housekeeping- Thank You!" We left for the day, and when we got back the money was gone and I couldn't figure out how because it didn't seem like the housekeeper had even been there. We eventually realized that she came in, took the money, made ONE of the beds (there were 2 total), and then left!!! She didn't even replace the towels that had been left on the floor and I had to call the front desk to have some delivered. Needless to say, she didn't get a tip the next day. I was kind of hoping this would make a point and her service would improve in the hopes of getting another tip... but it didn't, and eventually I just gave up and started taking out the trash and washing the towels myself. Though I will say, everything did seem to be very well kept, so I assume they do a better job when people check out.

Still, the rest of the stay was lovely enough to warrant 4 stars. If not for the shoddy service from housekeeping, I would have given 5. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: As far as I know, these are all condo-style and great for families at reasonable prices. I got a good deal on Expedia.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Jennies_travels
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Aloha and Mahalo (thank you) for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at Maui Hill Resort. While we are pleased that your overall experience during your visit was positive, we appreciate you bringing your concerns about the housekeeping service you received to our attention so that it may be addressed. We will most certainly review your comments with our Housekeeping Managers to ensure that this oversight does not occur in the future. There is no excuse for our regular scheduled housekeeping service not being provided to all guests’ complete satisfaction on a daily basis while they staying with us, and we sincerely apologize for this occurring during your visit. Rest assured that had this been brought to my attention while you were here, it would have been addressed immediately. We appreciate you choosing our resort for your vacation, and if you should ever decide to return to Maui in the future, I ask that you please contact me personally so that I may ensure that we meet your expectations in all areas, including housekeeping.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We have owned a timeshare at Maui Hill for years, and love this spot, close to Wailea shops and restaurants and out of the traffic of Kihei. Not right on the beach, but sweeping views and an easy walk to to thebeach (but walking back its all uphill) Condos are spacious and well equipped, nice amenities.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justbuck
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Aloha and Mahalo for sharing your positive review of the Maui Hill resort with the Trip Advisor community. We are so pleased to have you as part of our Maui Hill ohana (family). We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home next year. Please contact me personally if I may be of service to you.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We spent a week at Maui Hill with my son and bus wife and had a fabulous time! The grounds are beautiful, our 1 bedroom unit was spacious...we really lived the double French doors and huge lani. It was peaceful and serene and the staff were really great. We hope we have the opportunity to stay there again.....we would HIGHLY recommend this place to everyone!

Room Tip: We didn't have any view but with the beautiful shrubs and flowers make it very serene sitting out on the lani listening to the birds. We were also on a ground unit morning and some afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Desrum
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Aloha and Mahalo (thank you) for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Maui Hill Resort. As our goal is to provide unparalleled guest satisfaction, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your vacation and that we were able to provide a positive, memorable experience for you. We would love to have you visit us again in the future should you ever decide to return to our beautiful island. Please contact me personally if I may be of service to you.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Vacation in Maui? Stay at Maui Hill for the greatest experience!! This condo resort offers EVERYTHING to make your stay memorable!! Dennis Costa, GM and his team are fabulous in all respects.

Location is best on Maui - in south central Maui -weather is excellent, beaches and the most beautiful sunsets right there - getting to and from ALL of the best attractions is easy in that you are central. Traveling to the sunrise on Haleakala, driving the Road to Hana, spending a day at the beach, snorkeling at Ahihi, hiking or just chilling by the pool -you will find it all easy from this location.

The rooms are HUGE, nicely furnished with everything you need, plenty of grills, excellent landscaping and beautiful views whether ocean or garden - you will love relaxing over a
Leisurely breakfast on the lanai. There is a tennis court and putting green on property as well as onsite concierge services to assist with everything from scheduling a luau to whale watching or weekend escape to visit a neighboring island.

You will find comfortable sleeping (I overheard a guest at the front desk inquiring about the mattress saying he had awakened without back pain!!!) and cleanliness in all respects. The staff is passionate about making your stay comfortable and memorable,

I believe you will be completely satisfied at Maui Hill! Enjoy! I will be going back and hope to see you there as well!

Room Tip: All rooms are LARGE and comfortable. As with all resorts such as this, fees vary based on views, etc. We have stayed in all areas from ocean view to mountain and garden -all are relaxing, quiet, enjoyable and relaxing!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Suwhit
Dennis C, General Manager at Aston Maui Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much) for your detailed review of your recent stay with us at Maui Hill Resort. We are so pleased that we were able to provide such a positive and memorable vacation for you. While there are many accommodation choices here in Maui, we believe that what makes us the best is our constant striving to do better. On behalf of the entire team here at Maui Hill, we thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We would love to have you stay with us again in the future should you decide to return to our beautiful island. Please contact me personally if I may be of service to you.