Rooms small, but great location and clean rooms a lil on the older side but worth it if you are out and about staying busy and you are not looking to sit in the room all day.( as you shouldn't be in Maui) This is the place for you..... The beach is very nice and there is outside showers to rinse with and the snorkeling is minimal but not far away is great snorkeling. I stayed here for 8 days and had no problems......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei