Our room was clean, small, and had everything you need at a stone's throw from the stunning beach: tea- and coffee making facility, hair-dryer, beach towels, wifi, shampoo, a small table and two chairs, small bathroom with nice shower. We asked for a room upstairs in a quiet corner, and we got just that. If you want an oceanview room you habe to consider that the tables from the excellent restaurant next door are having some of their tables right outside the groundfloor hotel rooms. There is enough parking available! I was a bit worried when I read some of the reviews, but I can only say that everything was just right for us. If you want a bigger room and more luxury then you have to go somewhere else and pay much more...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei