Everyone was very nice and helpful. A special thanks to Vi Carnate and the other front desk associates who always had a smile and time for us.
Comfortable bed. Right on the beach. Good price.
The blinds were all broken so they wouldn't close. We hung clothes for privacy.
The bathroom has no electrical outlets. Also no vents so gets hot.
The television was small, old and had bad picture and reception.
The A/C is a window unit which is loud.
Would have been nice to have a swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei