We booked a two night stay for a weekend getaway to Maui from Honolulu. We knew since we had a cap on spening we would have to get a "not so expensive" hotel so this hotel was perfect. Overall we had a good stay. The rooms were clean and everything worked. The bed was comfortable. Parking and the internet was free. The staff was nice and we even got a late checkout. I would recommend this hotel if you are on a budget and dont have prefrence for anything fancy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei