Stayed here January 16-20th, 2013.
The location of this hotel is good, I’ll give’em that. Unfortunately, I normally don’t write reviews on hotels but in this case I’ve made an exception.
The rooms are very small; but do come with a fridge, microwave, coffee & tea equipment, a hair dryer and safe. Yes, there was a Tempurpedic mattress in our room which was the only saving grace because we were cramped and it kind of had a weird smell!! The bathroom was small, with a shower (that didn’t drain for 15 min every time somebody showered), small sink and toilet only. To top it off you could hear the room above us walk, move furniture all night long, flush the toilet and shower… need I say more!
We had no cleaning service the last two days of our stay. In fact, I had to go to the front counter after we got back to the hotel from seeing the sites in order to get clean towels and coffee for in the morning.
Personally, I wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei