We stayed here as we wanted to be on the beach. The hotel is a fair way from the main strip of Kihei but with a car it takes a few minutes to be back into the main area. There is ample parking but I would recommend using the over flow car park as the one near the restaurant is very tight to get in and out of! It gets busy around sunset. The accommodation is basic and small, and we found the air con unit was a bit noisy. But to be fair for what we paid, this was adequate. Service was great and we used wifi in the reception. It you want something simple and to be 1 minute from the beach this is perfect. There's no bath just a shower and not much room inside. The corridors are a tad dark and you can forget which block you are in as they look the same but we found they kept the room clean and gardens pretty. In Maui you are hardly ever in the room so this is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei