Maui is not cheap. If you need a value vacation, choose either another island or another state completely. We stayed here for one night to save money, and I was disappointed - would have preferred to take a shorter vacation to save $$. Even at $140/night, this Days Inn is cheap compared to its neighbors...but it offers little value. The rooms are so small, it's literally challenging setting 2 rolling bags down AND being able to walk around the bed to the bathroom. It is not as nice as your typical Motel 6, but the A/C worked (if not, there is zero circulation), so it served it's purpose for us to sleep one night.
Soranto's, the high-end Italian restaurant next door that gets rave reviews, is ok but WAY OVERPRICED for the food quality/portions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei