I was sooo disappointed, the unit was sooo old, the kitchen was disgusting, it stank, could not open the drawers with out covering my nose. The bedroom was almost like a closet. The sofa bed was smelly old, I did not let our kids sleep on it, they had to share our bed. No one uses the beach because it's rocky and un safe. We had to pack up and drive to a different beach every day! We spent $6000 canadian for hotel and flight and I would not go back if it were offered to me for free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui