We are on day 6 of a 3 week holiday at Sugar Beach Resort and loving it. The lanai overlooks the ocean and we enjoy whale watching in the morning and fantastic sunsets. We can hear the music of the waves even with the doors closed. The condo is very clean with new carpets, tiles in kitchen, bath etc so easy to keep clean. Very comfortable king size bed. Could do with new linens. Shower head needs replacing.
Resort is older but well maintained and super clean. Nice pool and BBQ area. Very friendly and helpful staff from front desk to groundskeepers. Only downside was lady smoking from early morning to night on lanai directly below ours making it unpleasant for us as we enjoy eating on our lanais.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui