We just returned back from Maui our first time in Hawaii... we stayed in room 119 and its oceanfront.. ocean is barely 5 meters away .. room was clean fully stocked with cutlery,spices , washer, dryers, internet access ... utensils .. pools, common BBQ area - everything you need to cook.. facilty is very clean.
Its so close to everything .. lahina, kanapali, wailuku - 20 to 30 mins in any directions ..
Kat from maui condo rental - who manages these propeties was very helpful.. and all the staff at property is very nice and helpful
Beach is not crowded and you can enjoy long walk or go in the ocean.
**few things- if your flight is reaching late after 9 pm.. and you don't have your own car rental then arrange for food from your airport :) -
I noticed too many timeshare companies in Lahaina. personally I don't like to waste my 3 to 4 with them .. too pushy ...
Sugarbeach wiorth every penny .. will be back again.. :) Aloha ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui