This is a great spot. The grounds, the grill area and the pool are meticulously kept. It's 10 steps (literally) to the ocean. And the panoramic views from the units are hard to beat. We stayed in unit 514 and it is a delightful condo: 2 bedrooms, a very nice kitchen and a killer double-width outdoor terrace (end units on floors 5 and 6 have the only double-width terraces). The owners take good care of this unit. Other family members stayed in 614 (very dated and in need of refurbishment) with the same double-width terrace as ours. The process of booking with one business, checking in with another, and talking with a third business for housekeeping/maintenance issues is a bit cumbersome, but all in all, we are very pleased with our unit selection and the folks here. The travel office at the check-in center is extremely helpful and knowledgable; you'd be wise to take advantage of their help for booking trips and attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui