This was my first time to Maui. We traveled to the island for a wedding. This complex was amazing! The room on the 6th floor overlooking the ocean was breath taking. It was very clean, maintained and well kept. The location was perfect for traveling and sight seeing on the the island. The kitchen and Condo was very well stocked. Coffee, tea, basic spices and oil in the panrty to use. There was a scrape book for guest to sign in tell of there time in Maui. Phone service, internet and cable, washer and dryer all were included. The staff in the office was also very helpful and always tried to help. it truely was a home away from home......only better it was in Hawaii!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. Each unit is individually owned. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Resort Condos Hotel Kihei
- Sugar Beach Resort Maui/Kihei
- Sugar Beach Maui