We loved our stay at Ocean Breeze Bed & Breakfast. It was just what we needed. If you are looking for a place that is quiet and away from the regular tourist scene, then this is it. We thoroughly enjoyed our morning breakfast on the lanai, where you could view the ocean and mountains of Maui. The personal site seeing information provided over coffee was awesome for us first time travelers to Hawaii. The place was clean and equipped with everything we needed to make our trip comfortable (beach towels, umbrella, cooler, etc.). The garden and fountain outside the ocean suite added to the ambiance. The only complaint we have is that we didn't get to spend more time with Bob and Sandy. We definitely plan to return to the Ocean Breeze B & B; you can't beat the hospitality for the price. Mahalo Bob & Sandy for your personal attention and kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful Maui Bed and Breakfast overlooks Maalaea Bay and is just a 10-minute walk from Maui's longest beach. Enjoy a morning swim or snorkel in calm waters, walk or run along this undeveloped white sand beach. Return to a delicious Island breakfast served on our ocean-view lanai, surrounded by coconut palms and bougainvillea. Take in the view of Maalaea Bay while you enjoy fresh ground coffee and assorted teas; tropical juices, fresh island fruit; granola; muffins, scones and assorted breads; and island jams. We choose locally grown and organic at every opportunity. Maui Bed and Breakfast permit #BBKM 2009/0003 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Breeze Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel Kihei
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Maui/Kihei