We had a great time in Maui because of the excellent accomadations and our hosts. Bob gave a very good Lomi Lomi Massage which was competitive with the Waikiki Marriott Spa. We had a great time in Maui thanks to the suggestions of Bob & Sande, the conversations over breakfast and mixing with other guests. We saw some local entertainment thanks to Bob and also enjoyed the adventure of the "Road to Hana" guided tour. We have been bragging to our friends and family about this and we will be looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful Maui Bed and Breakfast overlooks Maalaea Bay and is just a 10-minute walk from Maui's longest beach. Enjoy a morning swim or snorkel in calm waters, walk or run along this undeveloped white sand beach. Return to a delicious Island breakfast served on our ocean-view lanai, surrounded by coconut palms and bougainvillea. Take in the view of Maalaea Bay while you enjoy fresh ground coffee and assorted teas; tropical juices, fresh island fruit; granola; muffins, scones and assorted breads; and island jams. We choose locally grown and organic at every opportunity. Maui Bed and Breakfast permit #BBKM 2009/0003 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Breeze Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel Kihei
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Maui/Kihei