We immediately felt home in this relaxed surrounding.Sande and Bob we have to thank you for being such wonderful hosts and we enjoyed the morning talks,the jokes and stories and last but not least the always fresh and tasting breakfast,the coffee is a hit!Dig the banana bread!Our room was comfortable,clean and cozy with everything you need for a pleasant stay.The lanai in front was a good place for sipping a glass of whine after a long day.Also many thanks for the information on places worth a visit and for booking Ulalena theatre for us,a show not to be missed.Sande and Bob we hope to see you again one sunny day,take care and all the best from Anne and Uwe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful Maui Bed and Breakfast overlooks Maalaea Bay and is just a 10-minute walk from Maui's longest beach. Enjoy a morning swim or snorkel in calm waters, walk or run along this undeveloped white sand beach. Return to a delicious Island breakfast served on our ocean-view lanai, surrounded by coconut palms and bougainvillea. Take in the view of Maalaea Bay while you enjoy fresh ground coffee and assorted teas; tropical juices, fresh island fruit; granola; muffins, scones and assorted breads; and island jams. We choose locally grown and organic at every opportunity. Maui Bed and Breakfast permit #BBKM 2009/0003 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Breeze Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Hotel Kihei
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway Maui/Kihei