For the price, the Maui Banyan is a great place to stay. The first room I was given smelled smoky even though I requested a non-smoking room. The front desk promptly got me another room and was very friendly to me the whole time I was there. The condo is in a great location of Kihei with a beautiful beach right across the street and shops and good food within walking distance. Even thought he complex is a little old, the facilities were kept very clean and were being maintained. I was very nervous in staying at this location due to the reviews I read initially but can tell you I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this place was not too horrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei