We stayed at the Maui Banyan for two weeks. We enjoyed the place a lot, 2 minutes walk from the beach, beautiful gardens with a great view on Haleakala volcano. The staff was awesome. Irene, the tour advisor was a great help in choosing activities we wanted to do, very enthusiastic and friendly. This vacation was my best ever. I would go back there without any hesitation. Enjoy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei