We stayed here as a Time Share. Checked in without a big timeshare hassle. Never mentioned it now that I think about it. 1 bedroom, full kitchen, free parking, and right across the street from the beach! Room was very clean, but no view of the beach, just a lush tropical array of palm trees and shrubs, well maintained. We were on the 2nd floor. Only stairs, no handicap access. Walking distance to many restaurants, Moose McGillycuddys, Freds Mexican and many more. ABC store, 5 minute walk. Foodland is where we bought our food for the week, about 2 miles from the condo. Snorkling at the beach Kamole 2 or 3 was okay, but Wailea Beach, a 5 minute drive was some of the best snorkeling we did! Overall, I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's South Coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Access to swimming pools, outdoor barbecues and tennis courts and proximity to golf and the beach make this modern resort especially popular with families and larger parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston at the Maui Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Hotel Kihei
- Resortquest Maui Banyan Kihei
- Resort Quest Maui Banyan
- Aston At The Maui Banyan Kihei