Stayed 5-nights in April 2011. First time in Maui. Amazing experience. The condo is perfect for 4-5 guest so plenty of room for a family, street view. There was only 2 of us on this trip and I can't want to come back!
+ 2 Bedrooms & 2 bath
1st room has Queen-size bed with mirror & dresser
2nd room has 2 twin-size bed with a sliding door (part of living room, close door to separate)
+ Spacious, Clean, Open & Bright (like many others has mentioned before)
+ Assigned parking (only 1-spot)
+ Fully furnished (washer/dryer, beach mats, extra towels, coffee maker, coffee etc)
+ Across the street from Kamole Beach III
+ Walking distance to restaurants, market & shops
Do not expect a 5-star hotel, it's a condo, simple island furniture out-dated but charming. For light sleepers: Around 5am I heard birds chirping, felt like I was camping in the middle of a forest (I love camping but the birds did wake me up).
You do have to take out the trash, wash towels and dishes like many condo rentals. Bring some detergent tablets or purchase at local market. For 5-nights, we did 6 loads (they're much smaller and compact washer/dryer).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleakala Shores is a small condo complex directly accross Kihei Rd from Kamaole III beach park. There are 30+ vacation rentals to chose from here. They are all large, bright 2br/2ba units with private lanais. Many offer great beach, ocean, or mountain views. Rare covered parking is also included. Many previous guests have reviewed specific units here and many return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Haleakala Shores Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleakala Shores Condos Hotel Kihei
- Haleakala Shores Condos Maui/Kihei