We stayed at Haleakala Shores unit B206. The condo is immaculate and recently updated. We were two women, but this place is large enough for two couples or a family. The exterior is well maintained and they have a fabulous pool. The grounds are lovely. Those who are not beach persons can relax by the pool or lounge on the condo lanai. There is also a shaded outdoor living room area with comfy chairs, books, and magazines to use. The beach is across the street and the waters are calm and suitable for most level swimmers. We used about a half tank of gas, we walked to restaurants and even the movie theater. A perfect relaxing holiday spot and very reasonable too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haleakala Shores is a small condo complex directly accross Kihei Rd from Kamaole III beach park. There are 30+ vacation rentals to chose from here. They are all large, bright 2br/2ba units with private lanais. Many offer great beach, ocean, or mountain views. Rare covered parking is also included. Many previous guests have reviewed specific units here and many return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Haleakala Shores Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleakala Shores Condos Hotel Kihei
- Haleakala Shores Condos Maui/Kihei