“Great place for a casual meal right at our condo!”
Review of Dina's Sandwitch

Dina's Sandwitch
Ranked #56 of 186 Restaurants in Kihei
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Our first night in Maui we didn't want to go too far after the long day of travel so we went here. We had the best sandwiches and salads for our meal. DH had a Tuna Melt with homemade potato salad that he raved over and I had a Reuben with the most wonderful homemade pasta salad I have ever had. I still drool when I think about it. This is a tiny little place where a lot of locals go for drinks. The entire ceiling and the walls are covered with dollar bills that are autographed by the donors. Would definitely go here again! Wonderful friendly yet unobtrusive service.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Lots of food. You will not go hungry. The service was excellent, but they need to have more then one waitress. The food was ok

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The food was delicious and reasonably priced (for Maui) and the people were very friendly and attentive

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We ate lunch here last week on the advice of other reviews and were very impressed by the delicious food! I had a turkey/Swiss cheese sandwich on focaccia and my husband had ham/Swiss on wheat. Both were huge--consider sharing. The pasta salad side was the best I've ever eaten. If you're down that way, you really should stop there. (It also has a full bar.)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

great sandwiches when you don't feel like going too far from Sugar Beach or don't feel like cooking. they also have a small bar for getting a quick drink