“Located next to Kihei Safeway shopping mall”
Review of L & L Drive-Inn

L & L Drive-Inn
Ranked #123 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Reviewed June 3, 2014

It had great Kalbi soup and noodles but the noodles are not as good as the Da Kitchen Express in Kihei. The cook came out and and asked us if we liked our food and where we were from. Nice service. I think it was cash only.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This was the first place we ate after disembarking off the plane while heading to Wailea. The place is a little small but because of the time, not crowded. Wife had kalua pork and cabbage. I had chicken Katsu. The teens had the saimen. All were very good and very generous in portions.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This little place in the mall is a great place to pick up a plate lunch. The food tastes really good and the portions are huge! If you leave here hungry its your own fault!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My first local food experience. And my last. Well, at least my last loco moco.

I wanted to try the loco moco ever since seeing it from a different place on the Travel Channel. I was starving at the time so the first half I ate was DELISH! But as I started to fill up, I started to realize that it was not good. The beef patty tasted really processed. I actually prefer the ones served in NYC public schools. The macaroni salad was really mayonnaisey and flavorless but they do give you a pretty big portion, as they do with the rice.

Maybe their other dishes taste better? I wouldn't go back though.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have eaten at several L&Ls and never been disappointed. Tasty food and big portions. Enough for two meals. Friendly, helpful staff. We will be returning here!